The 2019 Walden Follies is over! If you missed it, you missed the best show ever. There were 25 new performers with all new acts and they were great.
You will not want to miss the 2020 Follies!
March 5, 6, 7, 2020
Special Thank You to Montgomery Dental Center for exclusive sponsorship of the 2020 Follies.
Check out our Face Book page for pictures of the 2019 Follies!
Please utilize his service and let him know we appreciate his support.
· Check out his website https://www.montgomerydentalcenter.com/
· Thank you to Pat Reagan and Lorraine Counts for procuring the new sponsor.
For those of you who like to know what is happening, the dates for the 2020 Walden Follies are listed below:
Stage set-up will be February 17 - 20 from 8 am to 4 pm.
Technical Rehearsal for each act will be February 21st & 22nd from 8 am to 4 pm and February 23rd from 4 pm to 9 pm.
Rehearsal stage times for individual acts will take place February 24th – 28th from 9 am to 4 pm.
Full Technical Run Through will be February 29th from 10 am to 4 pm.
Full Dress Rehearsal will be March 1st from 5 pm to 9 pm.
Full run Through will be March 3rd from 5 pm to 9 pm.
THE WALDEN FOLLIES SHOW DATES;
• Thursday March 5th with 6 pm Cash Bar & Seating for Dinner at 6:30 pm
• Friday March 6th with 11 am Cash Bar & Seating for Dinner at 11:30 am
• Friday March 6th with 6 pm Cash Bar & Seating for Dinner at 6:30 pm
• Saturday March 7th with 6 pm Cash Bar & Seating for Dinner at 6:30 pm
The after party will be Saturday March 7th at the Breakwater Grill w/live music.
The cast party will be Sunday March 8th from 5 pm to 8 pm at WYC
Stage tear down starts after the show on March 7th with the sound/light stage by the bar to be completed prior to WYC Breakfast Buffet. Stage tear down is continued Sunday morning March 8th through Tuesday March 10th
· Peter Livingston, Show Director
· Mary Nell Bryant, Assistant Show Director
· Fran Copland, Technical Director
· Karla Seidule, Assistant Technical Director
2020 THEME: “The Roaring 2020’s”
CHARLIE AWARD - There was a changing of the Original Charlie and the New Charlie to our special winners, Jud & Kathy Schleper and Chris and Jackie Davis. Congratulations again to all for a well-deserved honor!
Next Meeting: Follies Annual General Meeting downstairs WYC on October 11th at 7 pm
WELCOME NEWCOMERS to our Follies Family:
· Jay Fernandez
· Ed Wedin
· Todd Kiefer
· Kay Ward
· Kellie Sanches
· Angela St. Julien
· Patti Kling
Please encourage the following with cards and prayers:
· Gary Charles, recovering from cancer in the mouth surgery - 11339 Glenforest Dr
· Tess Gewecke’s husband Tom passed – 13615 Fountain View Dr
· Carol Fennessy, recovering at home - 2811 Hemingway Dr
Fran Copland, Peter Livingston, Karla Seidule